|Tax Preparation (Photo credit: agrilifetoday)|
The Tax filing deadline is a far ways away, but there's still a lot you can do to get ready for next year, and you probably haven't tied all the lose ends from this past year's tax season. If you haven’t already filed, you better hurry to the nearst post office or get online.
Tax talk got me thinking, how would you spend our Tax dollars? Leave a link to your site or add them to this post. Here are mine:
1. Increased education spending (per pupil and teacher salary)
2. Increased local law enforcement spending
3. Immediate incentives for car manufactures who stop producing vehicles that use fossil fuel.
4. Do away with Social Security but match funds put into a private retirement account.
5. Increase grants for private citizens to invent or improve alternative energy solutions.There are a lot more but that should be a good start.